Shepherds Hill Homestead » Plain Lifestyle » Samuel Isaac Robertson

Samuel Isaac Robertson

Our family has once again been overwhelmingly blessed with the arrival of a new grandchild!

Haley and Sam would like to announce the arrival of their first born son

Samuel Isaac Robertson,

born June 1, 2012 at 8:13 at Brookwood Hospital.  He weighed 7 lbs and 12 ounces and was 22 1/4 inches long.

Great are the blessings of the Lord!

Angelia

"It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him." Lamentations 3:22-24

Filed under: Plain Lifestyle

8 Responses to "Samuel Isaac Robertson"

1. Shellie says:

He is so precious! What a beautiful little boy. Congratulations to momma, daddy and the whole rest of the family! God indeed is good!!

2. Shellie says:

Forgot to add, it looks like Haley was a real trooper! Delivery is not a time when a woman feels beautiful but in these photo’s she most certainly was. Praise the Lord for being with her through those long hours. And what a sweet daddy she had staying by her side like that.

3. Betsy says:

What a beautiful new blessing from the Lord. They are so blessed to have such a loving family all around them. Congratulations and may he live his life for the Lord for all of his days.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

4. Jessica Hawkins says:

I’ve been thinking about the both of you! This is wonderful news! You both are so blessed! Congratulations to mommy and daddy and family!

5. Amy Hill says:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I know Haley and Sam feel blessed beyond belief. He is precious. Hope and I can’t wait to see him in person.

6. Baron Hawkins says:

Congratulations! I know all of you are excited, I am glad everything went well. We think of all of you often, even if we don’t get to talk or visit like we would like to. Mr. Paul, you have a wonderful family, and it is growing nicely!

7. Thelma C. says:

Congratulations to the proud parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. on the new addition to your family. He is a beautiful baby but
    then I think all babies are beautiful and precious. May God bless and
    watch over all of you and your new little one.

8. Samantha says:

So beautiful and precious! Congrats!