Shepherds Hill Homestead » Plain Lifestyle » Samuel Isaac Robertson

Samuel Isaac Robertson

Our family has once again been overwhelmingly blessed with the arrival of a new grandchild!

Haley and Sam would like to announce the arrival of their first born son

Samuel Isaac Robertson,

born June 1, 2012 at 8:13 at Brookwood Hospital.  He weighed 7 lbs and 12 ounces and was 22 1/4 inches long.

Great are the blessings of the Lord!

[nggallery id=40]

Angelia

"It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him." Lamentations 3:22-24

Filed under: Plain Lifestyle

8 Responses to "Samuel Isaac Robertson"

1. Shellie says:

He is so precious! What a beautiful little boy. Congratulations to momma, daddy and the whole rest of the family! God indeed is good!!

2. Shellie says:

Forgot to add, it looks like Haley was a real trooper! Delivery is not a time when a woman feels beautiful but in these photo’s she most certainly was. Praise the Lord for being with her through those long hours. And what a sweet daddy she had staying by her side like that.

3. Betsy says:

What a beautiful new blessing from the Lord. They are so blessed to have such a loving family all around them. Congratulations and may he live his life for the Lord for all of his days.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

4. Jessica Hawkins says:

I’ve been thinking about the both of you! This is wonderful news! You both are so blessed! Congratulations to mommy and daddy and family!

5. Amy Hill says:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I know Haley and Sam feel blessed beyond belief. He is precious. Hope and I can’t wait to see him in person.

6. Baron Hawkins says:

Congratulations! I know all of you are excited, I am glad everything went well. We think of all of you often, even if we don’t get to talk or visit like we would like to. Mr. Paul, you have a wonderful family, and it is growing nicely!

7. Thelma C. says:

Congratulations to the proud parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. on the new addition to your family. He is a beautiful baby but
    then I think all babies are beautiful and precious. May God bless and
    watch over all of you and your new little one.

8. Samantha says:

So beautiful and precious! Congrats!