Well friends –looks like Isaac could come any day! Had a great visit at the doctor’s yesterday. Test were good! My Doctor said that we could go ahead and have him whenever we were ready beginning next week. They don’t want to risk anything at this point so they are okay with going early. The biggest prayer request I ask for right now is that my blood pressure will stay at a good normal level. I have started having quite a bit of swelling and of course when I am in the doctor’s office my blood pressure has been a little elevated but not bad. There hasn’t been any sign of protein in my urine which is VERY GOOD!! As long as these levels stay low we are not at risk to have him come early. My biggest wish is that I could go into labor on my own and not have to be induced. I believe God can do this early if He wants Isaac to come before June 4th. It is hard to wait when I want him so bad now, but I want what is best for my baby and to me that means when God says he is ready. So please continue to pray for us when you think of it. Lots of sewing to do this weekend! Pray I can be diligent and get it done!!!!