Shepherds Hill Homestead » Busy Bee Balms, Hand Balms, The Store » Busy Bee Hand Balms

Busy Bee Hand Balms

DSC02415 (640x480)

All of our balms are made with simple, natural ingredients that are safe and healthy for your skin. This  blend of Bees Wax, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed and Olive Oil and Vitamin E will keep your skin soft and smooth without the use of harmful chemicals.

____________________________________

Lavender Balm

DSC02433 (640x480)
This smooth Lavender Balm is our best seller with it’s calming floral scent from pure
lavender essential oil.

$4.00 for 1.2 oz.
(packaging may vary)

Email To Order: Balms@shepherdshillhomestead.com

Peppermint Balm

DSC02432 (640x480)
This balm’s gentle and yummy peppermint scent  leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed!
        $4.00 for 1.2 oz.
(packaging may vary)

Email To Order: Balms@shepherdshillhomestead.com

Honeysuckle Balm

DSC02427 (640x480)
Honeysuckle Balm, back by popular demand! This beautiful floral scented balm does contains a commercial  fragrance oil instead
of an essential oil .
(so not 100% natural)

$4.00 for 1.2 oz
.(packaging may vary)

Email To Order: Balms@shepherdshillhomestead.com

Busy Bee Balms

We offer a range of balms made from natural ingredients for safe and healthy skincare. Simply made. Simply packaged. Simply priced.

Filed under: Busy Bee Balms, Hand Balms, The Store

10 Responses to "Busy Bee Hand Balms"

1. Peggy Key says:

I NEED the lavender hand balm! Emailed you already. Hope you still have some left.

2. Jamie says:

Hi Sarah, Glad to see this new product.

3. Jamie says:

i want some of this balm…. This is perfect. No Mess, No Fuss, I can keep it in my bag, in my car…. I wash my hands constantly. When I was in cosmetology school we learned to make our own products. You could not have picked a better ingredent formulation… as those first three oils are the best to combine together. Great job. I am thinking I might know a lady that may let you put some in her business and not charge you for it… Ladys are always meeting in there for lunch with various clubs. Call me. Oh before I forget I left you a message last night.

1. Sarah says:

Jamie! I am so sorry It took me so long to reply!!
      Yes, I developed this combination because it works for ALL skin types. Most folks us Sweet Almond, but I find it was too greasy. The Grape seed-olive mix gives a smooth, soft feeling and it soaks in well instead of just sitting on your skin! Love it 🙂 Just email me if you are interested in placing an order. Hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving day!

4. Way Awesome!!! I just received my order. They make my skin and my baby’s skin feel a lot better immediately. SO much better than commercial lotions of which I am allergic to most of. I truly believe she is undercharging for such a nice product.

5. Donna says:

I got my hand balm today and it is AWESOME!!!! I have always had dry hands for as long as I can recall and after one coat my hands are so soothed and soft!!! I am so glad I ordered one stick of each, I highly recommend this natural product from such a GREAT family!!!!!

6. Miss Kim says:

Hey Sarah, I received the Honeysuckle hand balm last week and we LOVE IT!!! It does not sting cracked hands like store bought lotion does, it’s not greasy and it feels good to know that it’s an all natural product. I’m going to take it to church and let some of the ladies try it. Get ready for some more orders! =)

7. Heidi says:

Good morning, I would like to know how I can order the hand and lip balm.

1. Sarah Burrell says:

Hi Heidi, Just send me an email listing what you would like to order, and your address, and I will send you a total and info on how to pay! Here is the address again: sarah@shepherdshillhomestead.com Thanks!