A man’s heart deviseth the way, but the Lord directeth his steps.
Begin with determining your topic then:
- Determine Your Time Amount
- Set Your Goals (What you want the children to learn.)
- Scope and Sequence
- Educational Standards
- Textbook Indexes
- Devise Your Plan
- Books To Read
- Vocabulary Lists
- Creative Writing Assignments
- Places To Visit
- Method of Record (Notebooking)
- Do A Resource Search
- In Your Home
- Document your plan and then begin.
Make sure that you keep account of ALL the things that you do in your study. Movies, books, newspaper articles, dinner conversations, debates, television programs can and should count for school if they add to the learning experience of the child.