Shepherds Hill Homestead » Angie, Daily Journey » Seasons – August 30 Vlog

Seasons – August 30 Vlog

Angelia

"It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him." Lamentations 3:22-24

Filed under: Angie, Daily Journey · Tags: ,

15 Responses to "Seasons – August 30 Vlog"

1. Laura M says:

Thank you, Angie! I needed this this evening. It truly spoke to my heart. Peace with you, Sister.

Love you Laura!!

2. karen says:

Thank you so much Dear sister Angelia , I so much agree with you Dear sister, I need it this tonight. lots of blessing to you Dear sister I am in tears they are joy, good tears, It truly spoke to my heart as will.God be with you Dear sister.

Much love to you Karen!

3. Suzanne says:

Angelia,
    How timely dear friend! I woke this morning and was praying and something I did over 25 years ago popped into my head. I have asked forgiveness for this sin umpteen times! I realized I am letting Satan have a stronghold here. Your message gave me further conviction to let it go, I am forgiven and I need to forget as my Lord has:-)
    Much love,
    Suzanne

4. Carol says:

Dear Angie, Once again the Lord speaks through you reminding us of what is important as we go through this life. Another “smidgen” of info He wants us to see clearly, understand, and rightly apply to our daily lives. I thank the Lord for His work of the Holy Spirit through you. Your sister in Christ, Carol L. in NY

Love you a million!

5. Selina says:

Angelia, the Lord used the message that you shared to speak very personally into my heart. Thank you for all of the wisdom that you share with us, and for being honest and real. The Lord bless you and your beautiful family. ~Selina in MA~

Bless you Selina – thanks for writing. I am so thankful that the Lord used this to His purpose!!

6. Shellie says:

Angelia, thank you so much for sharing your wisdom. It really hit a mark with me today. The Lord is so gracious to use you to bring these things out in such an understandable way. It truly blesses my heart! Thank you for your obedience in sharing. I pray that one day I too will have the ability to see such commonsense wisdom in the ordinary day to day things and how they apply to everyday life in a spiritual sense. What a gift from the Lord you have been blessed with! And so powerful.
    Hugs!
    Blessings
    shellie

7. Cath says:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Angie…that made me a sobbing mess!! You are one very wise woman. I really wish I could just follow you around for a few days to soak up your “loveliness”. You are at peace…it shows in your face, your voice, your mannerisms. Thank you for always being at the other end of this keyboard.
    I really love you!!
    Cath

I love you too Girl!!! Miss you – we need to catch up soon!!!

8. Lynda Kay says:

It’s so nice to finally hear your voice Angie after years of reading your words that come to me via the internet with an Australian accent :o)

love Lynda

9. Janine Marston says:

Dearest Paul & Angie,
    Greetings and blessings to you from Birmingham this New Year’s Eve! What a delight that God directed me to your website this evening for a little down-home Christian inspiration from a couple of Alabama farmers. I’m an Iowa farm girl myself that married her Missouri mining engineer. We make our home with our children in Birmingham for nearly twenty years now. Our son is in high school, and our daughter in grade school. Though our lifestyle is most modern and hectic, my heart is still that of the farm girl. I consider myself a pilgrim in a foreign land sometimes, yet know that He directs my every day. I look forward to continuing to peek at you from time to time in the coming year. Warmest regards, and may God continue to bless you and his face shine upon you – – -Janine Marston

10. Samantha says:

Thank you for reminding me to slow down, not rush, and just live in and enjoy the current season I’m in.