Shepherds Hill Homestead » Plain Lifestyle » Homesteader’s Weekend 2012?

Homesteader’s Weekend 2012?

Shepherd’s Hill Followers – We are planning on arranging another Homesteader’s Weekend in the Spring of 2012. However, we must have enough interest to start the planning process.

Homesteader’s Weekend is a  3 day weekend featuring “How To’s” on different homesteading skills. Some of the topics covered include:

Blacksmithing

Basket Making

Beekeeping

Gardening

Soap Making

Lots More!

There will be a fee charged for attending. This fee will cover meals and supplies for classes. There will also be camping spots available for tents.

The biggest part of the Shepherd’s Hill Homestead’s Weekend is the Christian Fellowship! We have morning devotions together, breaks during the day for fellowship and plenty of time for worship at night! We want Christ to remain the center focus during these events!

If you are interested in attending this 3 day weekend event, please email us with any questions! We cannot hold this event without your attendance.

Andy

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." Psalms 42:11

Filed under: Plain Lifestyle

10 Responses to "Homesteader’s Weekend 2012?"

1. James says:

My wife and I have interest on attending, we tried to send an email twice and it came back as not delieverd. Do you know the approx. Month the Weekend will be in?

God Bless

James

2. jordan says:

i want to go! and only for the learning…. not to see Erin’s baby, that has nothing to do with it…

3. Rebecca and Robert Hendricks says:

Yes ,we will plan on coming to the homesteader’s weekend !! We can’t wait to be apart of another great and blessed event at your home !!

4. Tammy Denice Hall says:

I’d love to bring my seven year old son for a special homeschooling experience. I don’t know if you remember, Mr. Burrell, but you helped so much back in 2008, to learn to make soap over an open fire for Rikard’s Mill in Camden, Alabama. What great fun! I sure do want to see you make the soap in person. So, yes, we’ll come if you have space for the 2012 Homesteader’s Weekend. I’d be happy to send a deposit. God bless! And thanks so much again.

5. Dodi Griffin says:

We tried to send an email, no luck…but we are very interested in learning all we can about this Homesteader’s Weekend.
    Thank you.
    Dodi

6. beverly says:

Sounds like a great learning experience. Please let me know when and cost.

7. Kathy Williams says:

Just let me know when nd the cost… I would LOVE to attend if finances allow me to….

8. Jessi Colten says:

PLEASE TELL ME I HAVEN’T MISSED THIS!! I would love to attend with my family.

1. paul paul says:

We had to cancel it due to some family events this spring. We did have a one day event and are more likely to have another Homesteaders Day in the future. Please keep watching and we will post again when we schedule an event. Thanks for writing!

9. Lane & Kelly Wise says:

Any chances of a Homesteaders Weekend 2013?